Is it possible to improve the frame, suspension and performance of a World Championship-winning motorcycle? It’s not easy when the bikes in question are those of Steve Holcombe or Brad Freeman, but Betamotor’s technicians like a challenge, and so two major innovations have been added to the Racing 2024 models, doubling the rideability, power and fun! Beta’s flagship racing bike, the RR Racing 300 two-stroke, indeed features a new engine with dual spark plugs, with most of the other RR Racing range receiving a new frame (excluding the 125 and 200). But that’s not all, because the 125 two-stroke is also receiving a completely redesigned engine. Rounding off the package are new graphics and high-level, race-ready components.
The RR Racing bikes represent the race-ready versions of the Enduro RR models and therefore differ from them with a series of modifications to the engine, suspension, frame and equipment, making them ideal for giving their best performance on the track. For Model Year 2024, the new features and innovations are undoubtedly high impact and consistent with the build philosophy of these models, offering everyone the ability to make the most of the available performance with minimal effort, so they can always give their best. Let’s therefore take a look at all the new features and characteristics which set the models apart.
Racing Components – Entire Range
• Quick release front axle: immediately recognisable by the red anodised alloy release lever, this component is crucial for saving precious seconds in a race when you need to change a tyre.
• Reinforced handguards: the new handguards, designed and manufactured in-house by Betamotor, feature a two-component material mould, in red and blue, which not only give the bike a racing look but also makes them especially hard-wearing in even the roughest off-road use. • Ergal alloy footpegs: to ensure maximum control at all times and ensure no loss of contact with the bike, the RR Racing models are fitted with black ergal racing footpegs with steel pins, featuring a large contact surface area.
• Rear sprocket with anodised aluminium core and steel toothing by ZF SPROCKETS: top-class performance, lightness and strength – the perfect mix of all the attributes any racing component must have.
• Dedicated red and blue racing seat: with a non-slip top cover and document holder pocket for unparalleled grip, comfort and practicality.
• Anodised black shift lever and rear brake pedal.
• Gearbox oil filler cap, engine oil filler cap and oil filter cap anodised red aluminium.
• Chain tensioners in red ergal alloy.
• New Racing graphics and red and blue wheel decals.