As it has repeatedly demonstrated, Beta believes in the potential of young people, and the manufacturer has once again chosen to highlight this with the Racing Model Year 2024 bikes, offering a new engine for the small 125s. The purpose of this intervention was to increase the power delivered by the 125 two-stroke along the entire delivery curve, intensifying the maximum peak horsepower available. This result has been made possible by a totally new cylinder, with all-new porting, and a new exhaust valve system. The power valve control has been modified, as well as the spring and the valve opening regulation calibration, in order to make the engine more reactive, powerful and full-blooded, increasing the explosiveness of the absolute performance. The new 125cc engine therefore has a significantly greater range of use than in the past, with power gains at high speeds without losing low-end torque.
In terms of the suspension, adoption of Kayaba fork and single shock is standard equipment on all RR Race Edition models.
Racing Components – Entire Range
• Quick release front axle: immediately recognisable by the red anodised alloy release lever, this component is crucial for saving precious seconds in a race when you need to change a tyre.
• Reinforced handguards: the new handguards, designed and manufactured in-house by Betamotor, feature a two-component material mould, in red and blue, which not only give the bike a racing look but also makes them especially hard-wearing in even the roughest off-road use. • Ergal alloy footpegs: to ensure maximum control at all times and ensure no loss of contact with the bike, the RR Racing models are fitted with black ergal racing footpegs with steel pins, featuring a large contact surface area.
• Rear sprocket with anodised aluminium core and steel toothing by ZF SPROCKETS: top-class performance, lightness and strength – the perfect mix of all the attributes any racing component must have.
• Dedicated red and blue racing seat: with a non-slip top cover and document holder pocket for unparalleled grip, comfort and practicality.
• Anodised black shift lever and rear brake pedal.
• Gearbox oil filler cap, engine oil filler cap and oil filter cap anodised red aluminium.
• Chain tensioners in red ergal alloy.
• New Racing graphics and red and blue wheel decals.